Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 2 (March 3)

Day 2 ICU again I’m unaware of what went on so Vik’s going to fill you in here.

I thought Rikki was going to die. I thought I was going to die too. I felt like I had no reason live. The only reason I was staying alive was incase Rikki was. I curled up in a fetal position and sobbed like I have never sobbed before. For those of you that have seen Avatar I sobbed the way the blue chick did when her Dad died. It was horrible. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t believe it. I always thanked god every night when I went to sleep. I thanked him for keeping Rikki and me here together, and I was devastated that he might take her from me.

Anyway, back to day 2

Rikki is in her coma still. The Bakersfield news ran a story on the accident along with TMZ, E online, and others. Some people’s response was that this was a publicity stunt. I would like to inform those people that a publicity stunt is when a “love video” is released. For example, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardasian, that Miss California chick. This was not a publicity stunt. Rikki is laying in ICU with tubes coming out of every hole. Holes that you’re born with and holes that they made…Holes in her brain, her arms, her hands. She had bruises all over her body. From all the holes they were making. She was so full of liquid her body was swollen. She felt like a water balloon filled so much you thought it would pop, except her thick skin wouldn’t let it. I held her hand praying and telling her that everything was going to be okay as long as she didn’t give up. I begged her not to give up and I admit I was asking for very selfish reasons. I did not want to live in this world without her.

Nothing new happened at the hospital, and I was too scared to ask what was to come…so I would go home and seek words of strength from our friends and fans. And I want to thank all of you for that. Although I didn’t always believe the promises that everything was going to be okay, it was nice to hear it.


Thanks for all the comments, i love reading them. Your support is wonderful.

10 comments:

  1. vikki we are so proud of you and your family being as strong as you are and were even though it wasn't easy. rikki is strong and she will always be strong. thank you all for keeping us informed about everything going on.my girlfriend and i couldn't read these blogs without crying. we love you guys and continue to stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rikki and Vikki,
    wow....when I first read about your accident in the twitter account of you (vikki) I thought it couldn't be true. After a few tweets later and the information that you're (rikki) in hospital and going into surgery I realized that it's really not a bad joke. It made me so sad and sometimes cry, even when I don't know you both personally, but you two are good souls and nobody needs something like this. Anyway I just sat there in the office trying to work a bit where people laughed and had so much fun at work and thought and prayed to god to help you. This all just showed me again how fast life could end. Well, maybe this sounds a bit strange, but I really put my rosary out on this day (and that is not a lie, my grandma is very religious and gave it to me and told me to pray with it, because you're nearer to god) and prayed every evening when I went to bed and you both were in my prayers. It was pretty hard to hear that you (rikki) were kept in coma and so my prayers just went longer every evening. I called even my grandma to tell me if god could help and will help, because I was a bit scepitcal, because I prayed and it didn't made things better, because you (rikki) were in coma...and my grandma told me "If you're honest to god and believe strong enough in him, he'll hear your prayers and help. There are often miracles happening." So I trusted her and made every evening my prayers to god to send a guardian angel to you and waited for updates of you (vikki). I wrote some nice words via twitter to you (vikki), but I know that some kind words are nice to read, but never will release fears (I was in a similar situation, because my mom had/has cancer and I thought I'm going to lose her). I know how hard it is when you're in a situation like this to lose someone who's so near to you. So putting you into my prayers and thoughts was everything I could do for you in this moment. After a few days and some prayers later it was so relieving to read from you (vikki) that you're (rikki) up from the coma. You're (rikki) such a strong woman, that's awesome and admirable...you're a warrior and I do hope your (rikki) complete recovery will follow soon (still praying for that). It's cool that you both opened this blog to show and write about all this what happened. I'll help/donate a bit of money when I get paid, well maybe you know this, it's half of the month and I'm nearly out of money...it's always like a curse. I want to thank you both for posting your story. I wish you the very best for the recovery and btw trust in god, it's true he's hearing our prayers and will help us.

    I guess it's a long comment, but I just wanted to tell you about it all please stay strong!

    P.S.: I hope I didn't made to many mistakes while writing ;)

    Many greetings from Germany

    Jess, 22

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all praying for you all.Im praying each day for you both and also your family.You all have alot of fans behind you.And we will keep you in our prayers.We love you and stay strong.


    Greeting from South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We keep prayng for you and your family. And realy happy about rikki's recovery. She's doing very well. We have to be grateful about her life. In fact, we have to be thankful about ikki's life everyday. It's a big gift have you both in your lifes. Thanks!

    Kisses from Brasil, pretty girls...
    Love you!

    P.S. Vikki, I saw the video and it's so sad when you cry. But, despite that, you look so bealtiful. How can you? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rikki and Vikki,

    Continue to draw on the strength that you have from inside which is part of what makes you who you are. As I mentioned from before, I know you will come back stronger and touch someone else deeply as you have touch me.

    Thank you,
    a local SD girl.

    P.S. I hope you received the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sites like these. Keeping people update about the people we care about. My family has one for my uncle who had a double lung transplant last August. After 8 months of being in the hospital, he was able to stay in a home away from the hospital. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rikki and Vikki--

    Thank you so much for this blog; thank you for sharing the details of this horrible, harrowing experience. You don't know me and I don't know you, so I was surprised to find myself so upset when I heard about the accident. MTV reality dating shows aren't usually my thing, but like a lot of other people, I was really impressed by how genuine and sincere you two are. Your love for each other was apparent then and transcended the show's silliness; your love is apparent now and will get you through these tough times. Get well. You are-- deeply-- in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gry ,please Rikki get bether,wie love you
    with love from Holland (Alie van veen)facebook is onlinne gr Alie

    ReplyDelete
  9. rikki y vikki

    gracias por hacer este blog, no lo podia creer cuando vikki escribio sobre el accidente pero me alegro mucho de que estes bien aunque no me conoscas jamas siempre tendras un fan..(chile)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rikki and Vikki

    Rikki i hope you are fine now!! thanks for sharing your expirience with us!! I'm sure you are gonna be better!! I'm thinking about you every day!! I'm glad that i found this blog!! Get well beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete